Exceeding expectations is our daily goal at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. We will not only exceed your expectations as a lender, but we will go above and beyond to impress your clients when you recommend us. For us to effectively work together for your prospective buyers’ best interests, it is important to understand our process when we meet.
You will save a tremendous amount of time and effort when your potential buyer is pre-approved* for the right amount before you start searching for homes. When your buyer chooses to work with Fairway, they can rely on our expertise to ensure the smoothest possible transaction. Our process is built around giving the best financial advice based on budgetary and future goals. Communication is also key, and no one will work harder than Fairway to make the transaction smooth and stress-free.
When you choose Fairway, you can expect the homebuying process to go as follows for your customer:
- I will meet with your customer to discuss their budget, financial plans and pre-approval, and address any red flags prior to them shopping for a home.
- Ideally, we will collect all documents to provide a pre-approval* letter or at least be prepared to provide one when you are ready to write your offer.
- By sending the application to our skilled setup and processing teams to verify the information we have been given, Fairway will work behind the scenes while you search for homes.
- Your customer will be added to our state-of-the-art CRM system, Motivator CRM, which will send you timely updates as the loan moves through milestones. Motivator will also educate your buyers on the process and on homeownership, reducing buyer stress.
- The processors will send the loan to underwriting, where Fairway gives your buyer the stamp of approval.
- I will keep in close contact with the buyers to educate them and keep them from making mistakes — job changes, new credit or large purchases — that can cause problems with their home purchase.
- I will send specific instructions so your buyers are ready for an on-time closing.
- The loan will be sent to the closers who set up the payment and prepare all the documents for signing. We are known for sending our closing packets days early so you can rest assured everything will be in order for signing.
At Fairway, our expertise is the cornerstone of everything we do. Your buyer could go elsewhere, but they won’t find the same level of service and communication that Fairway offers. Let me show you the difference I can make for your customers.
*May not be applicable in the state of Texas. Please check with your mortgage planner for details about programs that are available for homebuyers.Tags: Mortgage Planner, Realtor